commit access for http://svn.gnome.org/svn/gimp-gap

Hello.

I recently installed SVN windows client and could
successfully perform checkouts on the gimp-gap project.

Both variants of the checkout command worked:

 svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/gimp-gap/trunk gimp-gap
 svn checkout --username hof gimp org --password ******** http://svn.gnome.org/svn/gimp-gap/trunk gimp-gap

I also want to be able to commit changes
but

  svn commit gimp-gap
  svn commit gimp-gap --username hof gimp org

failed, with the following logging output:

  -- Diese und die folgenden Zeilen werden ignoriert --

  M    ChangeLog
  M    gap/gap_mod_layer_dialog.c

  ---------------------

  Logmeldung unver?\195?\164ndert oder nicht angegeben
  A)bbrechen, Weitermac)hen, E)ditieren
  svn: ?\195?\156bertragen fehlgeschlagen (Details folgen):
  svn: MKACTIVITY von ?\194?\187/svn/gimp-gap/!svn/act/0a0a9f0c-82aa-e44c-a108-8c4
  98304fafc?\194?\171: 400 Bad Request ( http://svn.gnome.org)

It seems that either username is wrong or commit privileg is missing.
(I tired the same username/password that i use for my bugzilla account
, where i am rgeistrated as gimp-gap developer)

Who can help to enable commit access for me ?

Wolfgang Hofer.

PS: I am the author of gimp-gap, but the gimp-gap project
was created and updated by other gimp developers.
(i had no network access)