Re: line breaks vs paragraphs

On 4/9/07, Martin Aspeli <optilude gmx net> wrote:
You may want to look at "wicked", which comes with Plone 3. I'm not sure
I'd try to hack something into Plone 2.5 at this point (Wicked did have
a 2.5 branch at some point, but I don't think it was fully completed or
that it necessarily forward migrates, not sure).

Cool, thanks both of you for your answers.

Could someone on the web team look into getting this done for our site please?