Re: [wgo] Skin work

On Thu, 2006-11-23 at 17:16 +0000, Joachim wrote:
> On 11/23/06, Máirín Duffy <duffy redhat com> wrote:
> > What are the top priorities? What I'm seeing needs to be done -
> >
> > - Footer design

And this:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-web-list/2006-November/msg00053.html

> > - Page design for non-front page

Yes

> I still have doubts about the secondary navbar running horizontally
> under the header. I think it'll ruin the appearance of the header
> block we have for wgo.

This is something discussed and agreed. We said we would reconsider only
if we got stalled at the look&feel, but Máirín hasn't still done an
attempt.

>  (Especially beneath tabs -- do we still have tabs for the primary
> nav?)

I suggested having tabs at the top General bar, and make the wgo nav
bars with literally bars -
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2006-November/msg00027.html

> > - Mockup to show a *.gnome.org site

This is not needed at all. Subsites will integrate only the top General
navigation bar we approve. Any higher level of integration a) depends on
themselves and b) we won't encourage it at least before the 2.18
release.