Re: [wgo] i18n interface

That is quite feasible, using "fake directories" and the Plone/Zope ability to inherit content from the previous folders. So we could create special python scripts (de.py as example) that resides in the main root and provides to force the language.

I know, sounds quite contorted. If anyone has a simpler solution, better, if not we can stick with this hack and have the thing work (quite).

On 11/15/06, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
Please reply to all, or at least to the list.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com