Re: [wgo] i18n interface

On Wed, 2006-11-15 at 12:48 +0100, Ramon Navarro Bosch wrote:

> The url's will be not translated ( so no gnome.org/ca/.... and
> gnome.org/es/... ) so we will have browse negotiation. On mockup I
> didn't saw the option to change the language, is it correct ? We only
> support browse negotiation ??

This is stated somewhere on live.gnome.org.

We would like automatic display of the brower's requested language.

But we would also like to be able to link to a specific translation, so
that I can write HTML such as
translation</a>.</p>

That's just an example URL syntax/pattern.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com