Re: wgo Iteration I

On 06 Nov 2006, at 00:10, Ramon Navarro Bosch wrote:

Hi !

I've obtained a server where we can develop wgo during some months. It
will be hosted by http://www.upc.edu an as soon as possile it will be
possible to have the first Iteration :

* First zoe instance
* Basic products instal·led

We can begin to work on secondary pages theme, david, maria and all
designers, it's possible to create a main_template and some basic
templates for adapting plone to
http://live.gnome.org/data/GnomeWeb(2f)PageStructure/attachments/ layoutPlanSecondary0.4.svg
?

For starting the project, I suggest to generate a Python product that can be installed in any Plone instance with DIYPloneStyle, then start implementing the layout. Working collectively on the code implies access to a concurrent version system for storing the code, svn, CVS or any other FOSS one (I would prefer svn, but can live with any). What is the plan in that regard? has such system been already setup?

[...]

/Ramon