wgo i18n

hi !

i18n it's a really important part of this project, for that reason I
would like to know what would you like to do :

* we can use LinguaPlone translation system that generates translations
for all the systems. It manages all translations and you can see
original version while you are editing new translated version on the web.

* we can use xml2po ?? how is the process to use it ?? as I understand
it's a software that translate xml to po and after editing with your
po-editor you transform again to xml. One great thing of Plone is that
there is a webdav interface , so you can obtain the content by
webdav/ftp and edit it using emacs ( or your preferit editor ) and
automaticaly upload it after editing.

What do you thing about that ?

/Ramon