Re: Let's rock !!! Plone project

On Wed, 2006-11-01 at 16:53 +0100, Ramon Navarro Bosch wrote:

>     I would like to know some things about all Gnome web project, look &
> feel, roles on the web, types of information to store, ...

The stable planning documentation is at
http://live.gnome.org/data/GnomeWeb/attachments/wgoplanning2161.pdf -
anyone joining now the wgo revamp is invited to read it.

>     I've created a sandbox for playing ( and learning ) at
> http://jardigrec.eu:8028/sandbox/

We will have this sandbox open to everybody, you can play with it as
much as you want. Then we will have another instance for the development
of wgo. We will start properly there: only the people working on the
revamp will have access to it, acquiring the role they will have in the
project (editors, translators, web admins... to be defined). And only
real content, themes etc will be published.