Let's rock !!! Plone project

Hi everybody,

    Sorry for non sending any email until now, I've been on travel (
Denmark, UK, SPAIN and SPAIN, UK, Denmark ) with a lot of connection
problems. I'm ready for the project : CMS Setup !! I'll try to manage
the implementation of this new incredible web site!!!

    I would like to know some things about all Gnome web project, look &
feel, roles on the web, types of information to store, ...

    I've created a sandbox for playing ( and learning ) at
http://jardigrec.eu:8028/sandbox/ so you can join, login and ask to me
to become a manager. I've instal·led Versioning, LinguaPlone, FCKEditor
( the same editor as live.gnome.org ). You can begin to recieve the good
feelings of Plone power !

    There is a wiki page at http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/CmsSetup
where you can add to participate on this project and some information
about it.

    Tomorrow I'll arrive again to Aarhus and I'll send more information
about the resources that are needed and first products needed.

    I must explain that all Plone Foundation have decided to help as
much as they can to this project , so I thing that we will obtain a
really usefull wgo!!

/Ramon
http://jardigrec.eu