Web designer

Hello,
My name is Luca, I've been using GNOME for a long time and while I have
been working as a web designer, GNOME has been my primary environment
with tools such as Epiphany/Gedit/The GIMP that helped me build
professional and good looking web pages.
As a frequent reader of Planet GNOME I realized about the gnome.org
face/code-lift. I would love to make some sketches of some designs I
have in mind for gnome.org.
Do you know where I can get more information about this?
Thanks,
Luca.