Re: Chinese Localized GNOME Support

Congratulations for your project. We are discussing in foundation-list
about the need to find local groups in Asia and you have added good news
to this topic (see "Cooperation in Asia" at
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2006-May/msg00009.html ).
We hope having another node detected in the Asian network will help.

Mmmm... as you see apparently your project is far from perfect today.
Don't worry, so is the rest of GNOME.  :) We all are here to improve and
learn new things.

On Fri, 2006-05-19 at 10:11 +0800, yanghong wrote:
> I've send a request to web master of g.o long
> ago, and wait for reply until now...

We apologize. webmaster AT gnome.org points to a list of recipients (in
fact a whole mailing list) and nobody has a clear responsibility of
answering these emails. It could happen that your request came when some
us as were overloaded...

Could you resend it, please?

Thank you again for your effort.