Re: Chinese Localized GNOME Support

>> On 5/18/06, yanghong <yanghong ccoss com cn> wrote:
>>         Hi all,
>>
>>         I've founded a Chinese Localized GNOME Support community
>>         called
>>         "GNOME-cn" since Mar 2004,
>>         Chinese GNOME portal site :"This site is designed for both end
>>         users and
>>         software developers of GNOME and dedicated to improve GNOME
>>         by
>>         addressing and solving issues related to Chinese processing."
>>
>>         Homepage: http://www.gnome-cn.org

Well done. But I think that your logo confuses the GNOME brand by
modifying it too much:
http://live.gnome.org/LogoGuidelines

I think many of the local groups do this, assuming that their visitors are
already familiar with the standard GNOME logo, so they will understand
that it is a modification. But most people are not yet familiar with the
GNOME logo.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com