Chinese Localized GNOME Support

Hi all,

I've founded a Chinese Localized GNOME Support community called
"GNOME-cn" since Mar 2004, I've send a request to web master of g.o long
ago, and wait for reply until now... I've post an announcement on
gnomedesktop.org but cann't find it out now because gnomedesktop.org was
redesigned and the search funciton is not easy to use, there is link
from lwn [1]

Chinese GNOME portal site :"This site is designed for both end users and
software developers of GNOME and dedicated to improve GNOME by
addressing and solving issues related to Chinese processing."

Homepage: http://www.gnome-cn.org

IRC: #gnomecn @ irc.linuxfans.org

I hope this site could be listed in http://www.gnome.org/contact/

[1] http://lwn.net/Articles/74017/