Re: Chinese Localized GNOME Support

ÔÚ 2006-05-18ËÄµÄ 19:57 -0700£¬Corey BurgerдµÀ£º
> On 5/18/06, yanghong <yanghong ccoss com cn> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've founded a Chinese Localized GNOME Support community called
> > "GNOME-cn" since Mar 2004, I've send a request to web master of g.o long
> > ago, and wait for reply until now... I've post an announcement on
> > gnomedesktop.org but cann't find it out now because gnomedesktop.org was
> > redesigned and the search funciton is not easy to use, there is link
> > from lwn [1]
> >
> > Chinese GNOME portal site :"This site is designed for both end users and
> > software developers of GNOME and dedicated to improve GNOME by
> > addressing and solving issues related to Chinese processing."
> >
> > Homepage: http://www.gnome-cn.org
> >
> > IRC: #gnomecn @ irc.linuxfans.org
> >
> > I hope this site could be listed in http://www.gnome.org/contact/
> >
> > [1] http://lwn.net/Articles/74017/
> >
> > Best Regards.
> >
> > Yang Hong
>
> On the logo, I should also note that the logo is a violation of the
> Logo guidelines, which state that you should not combine the logo with
> other elements. The logo guideline can be seen here:
> http://live.gnome.org/LogoGuidelines

Thx for your comments. Ours artist will redesign the logo and follow the
LogoGuidelines

> Cheers,
>
> Corey

Yang Hong
Linux R&D Center Software Engineer

E-MAIL: yanghong ccoss com cn
TEL:  +86 10 82357030 - 275
FAX:  +86 10 82357016

Beijing Co-Create Open Source Software Co.,Ltd.
Add: Room 609 Quantum Ginza Building No.23 Zhi Chun Road Haidian
District, Beijing
P.C: 100083

Http://www.Co-Create.com.cn