Re: Header links and developer tools tab bar [Was: LXR link error]

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 02:04:09 +1100
Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> wrote:

> Yes, it has grown organically to a certain extent, and suffered from a
> few redesign jolts, but it's much better for us to concentrate on
> good, forward moving incremental fixes for now. We're slowly
> converging on simple, small, no-nonsense primary sites (www and
> developer).

A slow conversion with incremental fixes seems a proper strategy. But
where does the journey lead to ?

Jeff, if you a plan, please share.

Isn't it much more fun to spend time on something if one knows where
this leads to, and that the work has a good chance to be accepted?

Cheers,
Claus