Re: Revamped GNOME.org (on GNOME.org)
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org>
- Cc: gnome-web-list gnome org, Hugh Buzacott <hugh buzacott gmail com>
- Subject: Re: Revamped GNOME.org (on GNOME.org)
- Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 15:08:15 +0100
On Wed, 2005-12-07 at 14:21 +0100, Quim Gil wrote:
> En/na Murray Cumming ha escrit:
> > Maybe we should have a guadec component in the website (or whatever it's
> > called) product in bugzilla. Email gnome-bugsquad if you'd like that.
> There is one, without open bugs:
> I registered to bugzilla last week precisely with this intention. I
> thought it wasn't appropriate to push this while the GUADEC site was
> developed out of GNOME, but once the site is in our servers bugzilla
> should be the bug reporting channel, of course.
> Do I need to email gnome-bugsquad to be in charge of this component
No, they don't monitor website stuff.
> is it just about visiting it regularly and making sure the bugs filled
> receive attention?
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev