Re: Revamped GNOME.org (on GNOME.org)

En/na Murray Cumming ha escrit:

> Maybe we should have a guadec component in the website (or whatever it's
> called) product in bugzilla. Email gnome-bugsquad if you'd like that.

There is one, without open bugs:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&product=website&component=guadec

I registered to bugzilla last week precisely with this intention. I
thought it wasn't appropriate to push this while the GUADEC site was
developed out of GNOME, but once the site is in our servers bugzilla
should be the bug reporting channel, of course.

Do I need to email gnome-bugsquad to be in charge of this component or
is it just about visiting it regularly and making sure the bugs filled
receive attention?

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org