Re: Revised contact page for users and foundation

On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 12:12:59AM -0500 or thereabouts, Curtis C. Hovey wrote:
> I revised the w.g.o/contact page for users:
> http://members.cox.net/sinzui/dgo/contact.html
> Since this is new content, and a departure from what is currently live,
> I would like some advise about how it could be better.
>
> I picked lists that I think are appropriate for users or relate to
> distributions.  I listed gnomesupport.org because it is the only Web
> resource that I know of that offers help to users.  I pulled the

The problem with a summarised list of mailing lists is that it
becomes out of date. I can't remember where there used to be a
page of "useful lists", but there was one before, and it was
always missing something.

But then, I suppose the complete list would be too much for people.
It's gigantic.

Isn't there a list for Gnome on BSD? If you are going to have lists
for Linux distros, that should probably go in as well.

> national Web sites from the old resources page, are there more?  Perhaps

Yes. Look at the http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams page.
Some of those (but not all) are general sites about Gnome in
different languages. The remainder are specifically about localising
Gnome itself.

Telsa