Re: Revised contact page for users and foundation

ons 2003-10-29 klockan 06.12 skrev Curtis C. Hovey:
> I revised the w.g.o/contact page for users:
> http://members.cox.net/sinzui/dgo/contact.html
> Since this is new content, and a departure from what is currently live,
> I would like some advise about how it could be better.
[...]
> I pulled the national Web sites from the old resources page, are there
> more?

Some corrections for the Swedish ones:
* www.se.gnome.org is deprecated, please use www.gnome.se instead.
* The name of the IRC channel is #gnome.se, not #gnome-se.
* prat lists gnome se is a list for general GNOME discussion in Swedish
(http://lists.gnome.se/mailman/listinfo/prat).

Thanks!
Christian