Revised contact page for users and foundation

I revised the w.g.o/contact page for users:
http://members.cox.net/sinzui/dgo/contact.html
Since this is new content, and a departure from what is currently live,
I would like some advise about how it could be better.

I picked lists that I think are appropriate for users or relate to
distributions.  I listed gnomesupport.org because it is the only Web
resource that I know of that offers help to users.  I pulled the
national Web sites from the old resources page, are there more?  Perhaps
the national sites should be in their national language.  Like the
lists, I chose IRC channels because they seem appropriate for users or
dealt with distributions.

I revised the foundation contact information too, per Luis's remarks:
http://members.cox.net/sinzui/dgo/foundation.html
I'm not sure where it should live if we do use the User's contact
information.  Some of this page may not be necessary once we update
f.g.o. and/or revise w.g.o/about

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.