GNOME2 bug reporting note [was Re: quickie javascript question?]

Thanks to the excellent folks on the gnome web devel team, I've added a
quick bit of javascript to the page for bug entry at bugzilla. There is
now a checkbox that asks if you are filing a GNOME2 bug; if that box is
checked, the correct keyword is automagically added to the report. This
is a trivial detail, really, but hopefully will make it a little easier
to track GNOME2 bugs.

Again, thanks to the web devel folks for helping me out with three
different javascript implementations :)
Luis