quickie javascript question?

Hey, folks-
I'm updating the bugzilla a bit for the g2.0 stuff; I was hoping you
guys would be able to help me a bit. This page:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=bugzilla.gnome.org *

needs to have a checkbox that says 'is this a GNOME2 bug?' When checked,
ideally, the javascript should add the phrase 'GNOME2' in the 'keywords'
line about halfway down the page. Ideally, unchecking the box would also
remove the keyword. Is this possible? Can anyone help me out with it?
Thanks...
Luis

*You'll need a bugzilla login to see the page. Also, this could be any
product; just used bugzilla to demonstrate the point.