Re: Gnome News (Plus a little poke about Bugzilla)

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> So, with the latest mess on news.gnome.org, it looks like everyone's
> willing to forgive archives of our news (for the mean time) to have a
> better system go up. Hurrah!

Hey all,

I've just heard from Owen that there is a "Zope Dude" working on getting all
the data into the new versions of Squishdot/Zope, because of the recent
stability problems. Lucky it's coming at about the time the security
problems have started. ;)

So, it looks like we have a lot more time to think about it, and integrate
all of the site's pieces together well.

Thanks for the couple of responses I got too -> quite helpful regardless. :)

- Jeff

-- jdub aphid net ----------------------------- http://lazarus.aphid.net/ --

      "GIMP is the primary tool in my graphics work. It is my gcc and
                    Emacs." - Tuomas Kuosmanen (tigert)