Re: A few selected thoughts....

On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 12:34:03PM -0500, jrb redhat com wrote:
> "digitect" <digitect mindspring com> writes:

>> (BTW, I experimented with a Hubble shot for a possible Developer
>> background:
>> http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/comp-stevehall-07a.htm. The
>> main point is that a dark background needs a different color of
>> text--maybe the nav bar link colors should adjust to the theme rather
>> than stay one color.)

> While I like the idea of a space image in theory, when I first saw that
> page I thought it was a gaping flesh wound, or a really ugly scar...

Yeah, I'm sure we should use some care in picking the images. This can nicely
be done in parallell with the actual development, though.

I'd love to see suggestions for types of images (specifically with the types
of colors on them), and what sections they'd go on. If you also have a
specific image in mind, or pointers to where images of the type you want can
be found, feel free to post URLs.

--
Joakim Ziegler - Ximian web monkey - joakim ximian com - Radagast IRC
  FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer