Re: Localized Pages

Mark Koopman wrote:

This is unacceptable. I18n/l10n is an important aspect of the new website,
and we have translators who want to translate the content. So this is not a
solution.

I want localization, i just don't need a whiz-bang, flyin' across the
screen, animated who-ha to lead me to a localized version of the site.

Then make sure your language preference in your browser is set to English. Don't blame the concept of site localization just because your personal browser settings may be wrong.

just stating this because i dont want the 'kiss system' to be associated
with people NOT interested in localization.

It seems it is.

Christian