Re: Localized Pages

On Mon, Nov 27, 2000 at 12:15:21AM -0600, Felipe Contreras wrote:

> I vote for KISS, if someone doesn't understand enlgish should not be using
> computers, al least not linux, so I vote for not to worry so much on it.
> Let's design the site for internationalization, but don't worry so much.
> aLet's add a voting booth, and then the users will decide how important is
> the new gnome site in different languages.

This is unacceptable. I18n/l10n is an important aspect of the new website,
and we have translators who want to translate the content. So this is not a
solution.

--
Joakim Ziegler - Helix Code web monkey - joakim helixcode com - Radagast IRC
      FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer