RE: Localized Pages

I think it could work properly, if you do something like use the the php
function eregi :

if (eregi("es-mx", $HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE)){
    include ("/es/index.php")
}
of course that if could be easier to show any page using the GET method and
have a link to each page already translated, just like this:
(to show the index page)

where the default value of $lang could be en-us and in the page have a link
for each language wich that is already translated, and the file
show_index_page.php using conditions just shows the content of the index
translated.

if ( (lang="") || (lang="en-us") ){
    include ("index.php")
}else{
    if (lang="es-mx"){
        include ("/es/index.php")
    }
}

sorry this is my first post, i don't speak english correctly and it's
obvious that dont have a good coding style, but i'm just starting to learn
how to do it.