Re: split of the list

On Fri, Nov 17, 2000 at 10:52:03PM +0100, Aidin Alihodzic wrote:
> it's becoming hard to follow all topics in the list - I'm sitting here for
> hours and just reading and reading.... is it possible to split list in
> few lists based on topics - for example:

> coders-scripters
> graphics-designers
> general
> coordinators (they should coordinate between other groups)
> some-other-topic

> It's just a start and this way soon there will be too much informations
> for any brain :-)

Splitting lists kills them. Also, this is typical of new lists, they get a
torrent of traffic for the first week or so, and then it calms down as some
people drop off, and the rest actually start doing things. I suggest a good
threading mailreader, and liberal skipping of topics that don't interest you.

--
Joakim Ziegler - Helix Code web monkey - joakim helixcode com - Radagast IRC
      FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer