Re: Graphic comps

On Fri, Nov 17, 2000 at 09:02:52AM -0800, Mark Koopman wrote:
> Who provided the 'look' of the existing sites we're hoping to
> merge and/or development?   Are we expecting they're around
> for another ring of design?  sorry if this is already decided,
> just been on since yesterday.

I did www.gnome.org back in the day (almost a year ago now). The other sites
I'm not sure of, although I know TigerT was involved in a lot of the original
design work (as well as the logo, of course). But www.gnome.org is the most
designed site at the moment, news.gnome.org is mostly squishdot with some
colors, a logo and a background, developer.gnome.org is very light in the way
of design (although nice), and foundation.gnome.org, well.

I'm certainly here for another round, at least.

--
Joakim Ziegler - Helix Code web monkey - joakim helixcode com - Radagast IRC
      FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer