Re: Website ideas

> One important aspects, as Matt said ebfore, is we need an Architect who will
> create story boards that everyone can agree upon
>

> Jim

I think that before we even reach a "story board" stage, we need to discuss some
basic physical layout issues.  In my last email I proposed an initial structure
proposal, and was hoping that it would foster some discussion, but so far, there
haven't been any comments.  It seems as though we have some people that are good
at organizing information nicely.  Once we are able to do this, it is much easier
to go about solving our other problems.  I'm eager to hear proposals on actual
structure/content organization.  This is an important issue, before we even begin
to talk about templates, or what language we want to implement things in, if we
want to use SQL, etc. Are there any thoughts on this matter?

    --Ryan