Quick Intro

I am a student at the University of Wisconsin - Madison, and I also
general partner in Illuminagraphic (www.illuminagraphic.com), which is a
small web design firm.  My main area of talent is site organization and
usability.  I like good information organization, ease of use, and
clean, consistent interfaces.  I have a good deal of experience with
MySQL, perl, php, html, and some experience with xml.  I also have
plenty of experience in making web-based administration systems for
websites, designed towards people who don't know much about html.  As I
am pretty spread thin as it is, I don't know how much time I would have
to do maintenence, etc.  I am interested in working on the overall
structure of the site, and working with graphic designer types to come
up with the look and feel of the site.  I'd be happy to help lead
efforts to lay out specs and such for implementors, but school and work
(and my other attempts at GNOME contribution) keep me too busy to do the
day to day maintenence work.  Hopefully I'll be of some use. ;-)

    --Ryan