RE: Web work volunteers.

Hi!

  First of all happy holidays to those of you celebrating Thanksgiving
tomorrow! My name is Wes Kurdziolek. I'm an avid GNOME user and a professional
PHP developer and have been looking for a way to contribute to the GNOME
project. I've got plenty of time to code, too. I'm not good at developing
content, but I specialize in content storage and retrieval based on
user-specified information e.g. slashcode's functionality in PHP w/o
slashcode's predetermined interface. I'm zealous when it comes to web site
interfaces -- a web site that's confusing to navigate or interact w/ is a
poorly designed web site. I'll try to contribute in any way I can!

Regards,
Wes
xunil vt edu