Re: sftp module cant connect to new hosts

Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 07:57:37PM +0100, Alexander Larsson escribió:

>> Yes. I agree. At the moment we should just return
>> GNOME_VFS_ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED.
>
>I commited that, plus i had to fix nautilus to not keep trying to
>re-read it all the time.

	cool. Do we need to support also the "host public key has
changed... man-inthe-middle-attack--- bla bl... do you still want to
connect?" ?

	I'm trying to get it but my FC 1 ssh is ignoring the
"StrictHostKeyChecking ask" option and always exits if the public key
has changed. But I remeber older versions asking also a yes/no
question.

Salu2

--
Fernando Herrera de las Heras
Onírica: análisis, diseño e implantación de soluciones informáticas