Re: sftp module cant connect to new hosts

On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 18:36, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 17:15, Mattias Eriksson wrote:
> > I don't think it is a good idea to accept every connection, that would
> > be a insecure use of SSH. And if I'm willing to accept that I might just
> > use ftp instead. A short term solution would be to use a status callback
> > to notify the user that we cant use the host and that the user have to
> > connect from the command line first to verify it authenticity.
> > This would however add a string which is not acceptable for 2.6. Anyway
> > we could return a error for now or something, just to indicate that
> > something went wrong.
>
> Yes. I agree. At the moment we should just return
> GNOME_VFS_ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED.

I commited that, plus i had to fix nautilus to not keep trying to
re-read it all the time.

He's a hate-fuelled moralistic werewolf looking for a cure to the poison
coursing through his veins. She's a mentally unstable hip-hop museum curator
operating on the wrong side of the law. They fight crime!