Re: Authentication Cache for libsmb (gnome-vfs-extras)

Le mer 20/11/2002 à 14:50, Knut Neumann a écrit :
> Am Mit, 2002-11-20 um 11.23 schrieb Christophe Fergeau:
> > Would it be possible to move this login/password caching feature to an
> > upper level ?
>
> Hmmm...it certainly would be possible. Though it would take some time to
> do it right, since you would have to take all different gnome-vfs method
> s into account and abstract their authentication system into a general
> one.

Sorry, but I don't follow you there. This is already abstracted as it is
now, since to get authentication information you use a module callback,
and then it is whichever app is listening to it which gives you back the
login/password info. *

Christophe