Re: Authentication Cache for libsmb (gnome-vfs-extras)

Am Mit, 2002-11-20 um 12.07 schrieb Knut Neumann:
> > The difference is that when using WinNT, valid authorization data
from
> > the login session is always passed to the server so it knows which
> > directories to show.  This works when mounting with smbmount because
you
> > specify the username/password at mount time.  Unfortunately, we
don't
> > have this information when you first start browsing.

Something I forgot to ask: Wouldnt it be helpful if you could set the
username in the standard g-vfs-auth-callback via in_args? Would that
break ABI/API compatibility?

-Knut

--
Knut Neumann <knut neumann uni-duesseldorf de>
Physikalische Grundpraktika - Heinrich-Heine Universitaet Duesseldorf