Re: gnome-vfs and Gnome2.2?

Hi Ian,

On Fri, 2002-08-30 at 01:50, Ian McKellar wrote:
> > Okay, then somebody needs to be keeping the HEAD branch in sync with the
> > changes to gnome-2-0.

	We are doing that mostly; I double commit everything, as I assume do
most people.

> > On trying to merge the vfolder stuff, I am
> > finding lots of missing module fixes, and a missing .po... and I'm not
> > even going to try to delve into what might be missing from libgnomevfs.
>
> crapola...
>
> I guess I'll have to devote some time to this at some point. I *hate*
> CVS branches. If this were perforce I would just p4 integrate it back...

	There is a great danger in branching too early, hacking frantically,
and then wandering off - it makes life painful for all involved ;-)

	Ultimately - who is going to do the work to turn HEAD into a releasable
package, etc.

	Regards,

		Michael.