Re: gnome-vfs and Gnome2.2?

On Thu, 2002-08-29 at 17:01, Alex Graveley wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 2002-08-29 at 19:47, Ian McKellar wrote:
> > On Wed, 2002-08-28 at 18:08, Alex Graveley wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Everyone seems to be confused about gnome-vfs in relation to 2.2.  So,
> > > whats up?  Are we going to use HEAD?  The gnome-2-0 branch?
> >
> > My understanding is that we're going to use HEAD. This was the plan that
> > I was aware of. When is 2.2 slated to freeze / come out anyway?
>
> Okay, then somebody needs to be keeping the HEAD branch in sync with the
> changes to gnome-2-0.  On trying to merge the vfolder stuff, I am
> finding lots of missing module fixes, and a missing .po... and I'm not
> even going to try to delve into what might be missing from libgnomevfs.

crapola...

I guess I'll have to devote some time to this at some point. I *hate*
CVS branches. If this were perforce I would just p4 integrate it back...

To all you hackers out there make sure you commit to head. And if you
can't please file a bug in bugzilla with your branch patch attatched or
we might lose it for 2.2.

Ian