GNOME-UK Website ideas

Hi all,

Now that gnome.org revamp is getting some steam I've been playing with
ideas for the GNOME-UK site i.e. www.uk.gnome.org.  It's in drupal
(despite it's unsuitability for gnome.org proper) because

a) it's relatively lightweight (esp. with PHPTemplate engine)
b) requires only PHP and mysql
c) can be made to do what (I think) we want with little effort.

I've started playing with this on my site: www.glennji.com/gnome-uk and
I'm organising hosting for it through my friend.  It's also been
suggested that we may be able to host on gnome.org officially ... I can
chase this up if we all agree that drupal "will do".

Feedback welcome, bearing in mind that it's both proof of concept and
work in progress.  I can give administrator privs to any who want them.

Who was it who offered their designey skills last time?  :-)

--
glennji