Re: Gnome at LugRadio Live

----- Thomas Wood <thos gnome org> wrote:
> Andrew Sobala wrote:
> > Thomas Wood wrote:
> [...]
> >> I suppose the other things it would be nice to have are some
> posters,
> >> and if anyone locally has a "spare" desktop they could lend for the
>
> >> weekend...
> >
> > (Why don't we grab the events box, which has all of this stuff minus
>
> > the CDs?)
> >
> The events box has an allowance of one funded trip per year for each
> country (more than one and we would have to fund it ourselves). We
> still
> have the LinuxWorld Expo later in the year, but if people think having

We (OpenAdvantage) can easily lend a couple of laptops and/or desktops (preferably laptops though) for LRL, and we can duplicate some CDs/DVDs (although, since there doesn't seem to be a 2.14 live CD what would we give away?) - I could also look into having some posters printed. Save the box for LinuxWorld.

Paul