Re: Gnome at LugRadio Live
- From: Paul Sladen <gnome-uk paul sladen org>
- To: gnome-uk-list <gnome-uk-list gnome org>
- Cc: Matthew Revell <matt understated co uk>
- Subject: Re: Gnome at LugRadio Live
- Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 12:51:28 +0100 (BST)
On Wed, 24 May 2006, Thomas Wood wrote:
> Is anyone planning on ordering lots of Ubuntu CDs?
We should be able to arrange these; and there's not much point having
duplicate "large" orders if they can be delivered directly.
Does anyone have any thoughts on the quantities for Kubuntu/Ubuntu?
> I don't think there was a GNOME live cd for the 2.14 release,
The GNOME Live CD is based on Ubuntu... so there should be one out in a week
> and if anyone locally has a "spare" desktop they could lend
Isn't there the GNOME Event box?
It doesn't appear to have been "booked" since LinuxTag (a fortnight ago).
High on a Spanish mountain, surrounded by howling dogs. Southampton, GB
] [Thread Prev