Re: Gnome at LugRadio Live

Andrew Sobala wrote:
Thomas Wood wrote:
[...]
I suppose the other things it would be nice to have are some posters, and if anyone locally has a "spare" desktop they could lend for the weekend...

(Why don't we grab the events box, which has all of this stuff minus the CDs?)

The events box has an allowance of one funded trip per year for each country (more than one and we would have to fund it ourselves). We still have the LinuxWorld Expo later in the year, but if people think having the event box at LRL would be more useful, we could make alternative arrangements for LinuxWorld. We would also probably need someone local to handle receiving and sending the box onward (I have taken it on the train, but it is heavy and needs two people to lift it safely).

-Thomas