Re: GUADEC 2007 in the UK?

Hi guys,

I just wanted to say that I'm really for it :) I'm a bit disappointed
that you just ruled out London since I think that's the most convenient
place for a _lot_(IMHO) of people(including me). Going up north involves
 quite a bit of pain(hotels/other stuff) if you're living south east. I
also do understand that you cannot please everyone and there will be
always people not happy with the situation. Anyway, if it's going to be
in the SE/London area I'm able to give a hand with whatever I can. If
it's somewhere else I'd probably go despite of the location :) Let's roll