Re: GUADEC 2007 in the UK?

Hey Thomas,

On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 12:57 +0000, Thomas Wood wrote:
> To every GNOME user and developer in the UK,

We already discussed this a couple of years ago with Telsa, and the
bottom line was: don't do it around London (ie. not in the South East).

The prices would be far too high for a majority of people. I think that
a venue with decent international links would be best, somewhere like
Birmingham, Manchester or even Liverpool would decent, in terms of price
and travel.

Just need to find people on the field to organise it ;)

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
I'm built like a tub of shit stuffed into a cheap suit. -- Kevin Smith