Organising GUADEC 2007

I have just e-mailed guadec-list with details of a meeting about GUADEC recently <http://mail.gnome.org/archives/guadec-list/2006-December/msg00000.html>.

If people are interested in helping with GUADEC, I am going to suggest that we use guadec-list for general planning and organisation, and use gnome-uk-list for collection local information and organising hand-on volunteers.

Last year, the guadec-local mailing list was used for local organisation, but I think it'd be nice to get the same people involved in gnome-uk too. Do people mind if we use the gnome-uk list for this sort of organisation?

-Thomas