GUADEC is looking for help from Brummies

Heya,

If you're not a Brummie, have never set foot in Birmingham, please
disregard this mail.

If you know Birmingham, we can use your help.
The 2007 GUADEC[1] will be held in the UCE Birmingham Conservatoire,
between the 15th and 21st of July 2007, and we'd like to ask for help
filling in this Wiki page:
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2007/LocalGuide

I've already put up a few links, and guides, but would need help from
the locals to complete the guide. We don't aim to be a travel guide, but
a few directions for the tourists would be more than helpful.

Thanks guys and girls!

[1]: http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2007 and http://guadec.org