Re: [Debian-uk] GUADEC is looking for help from Brummies

On Tue, 2006-12-12 at 15:58 +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> If you know Birmingham, we can use your help.
> The 2007 GUADEC[1] will be held in the UCE Birmingham Conservatoire,
> between the 15th and 21st of July 2007, and we'd like to ask for help
> filling in this Wiki page:
> http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2007/LocalGuide

It's worth noting that online maps, and even satellite pictures are
almost all wildly inaccurate for Birmingham as the city centre has been
radically redeveloped in the last few years.

Google Maps is notably bogus, and likely to send people up roads that
don't exist anymore :)

Scott
--
Have you ever, ever felt like this?