Re: Fwd: Guadec venue photos

On Thu, 2006-08-03 at 14:06 +0100, Paul Cooper wrote:
> At the moment they have block booked the whole place for us. We'll
> obviously be using the main three 'halls' the ABH, the recital hall,
> and practice room. We then have the Arena Foyer area, and lecture room
> 1 as smaller / awkward spaces within easy reach. lecture rooms 2 and 3
> are identical, and a bit smaller than lecture room 1, but are on
> floors 2 and 3, therefore more out of the way and isolating so maybe
> we don't want to use those?

Don't underestimate the number of groups of people who might want to
break off and hack/discuss in a slightly quieter environment away from
the hustle and bustle and distractions of the main area. Obviously we
would need to provide network and power for them.

I think a set of floor plans would be a really nice if you could get
your hands on them.

Cheers,

Rob
--