LinuxWorldExpo UK .Org Village

This is a confirmation of your form submission at: http://www.linuxexpo.org.uk
Name of your Project or OrganisationGNOME
Main Websitehttp://www.gnome.org/
UK Website (if different to above)http://www.uk.gnome.org/
Contact Namegnome-uk-list
Contact Emailgnome-uk-list gnome org
Brief description of your project or OrganisationGNOME offers an easy to understand desktop for your Linux or UNIX computer. Learn more about GNOME as a whole, get our latest release, find help and support, join our great community, start to develop with GNOME, study our Foundation, or simply get in contact with us.
Please select the most appropriate categorydesktop
I agree to the above conditions1
TIMESTAMP08.03.06 12:37:52
adminForm