Fwd: Guadec venue photos

----- Bryn Salisbury <bryn salisbury gmail com> wrote:

> > > Feel free to post back questions or comments here or on the
> photos
> > > directly.
> >
> > Looks very nice. Need to add projectors to the list of things to
> get
> > though, it seems :)
> >

> Agreed, looks the business. How many rooms will we have at this
> venue?
> I counted 3 from the photos...

At the moment they have block booked the whole place for us. We'll obviously be using the main three 'halls' the ABH, the recital hall, and practice room. We then have the Arena Foyer area, and lecture room 1 as smaller / awkward spaces within easy reach. lecture rooms 2 and 3 are identical, and a bit smaller than lecture room 1, but are on floors 2 and 3, therefore more out of the way and isolating so maybe we don't want to use those?

Paul